Louis CK (via iamdiabetic)
Idk, I feel like you would like this video or find it interesting?
THIS ALL DAY EVERY DAY!
All those books, where the guy will NOT take no for an answer and your justification is ‘oh she wanted it, she just didn’t know it’, are not romantic in the slightest. Those men do not respect women to make their own choices. They don’t see them as human beings that know what they want and are capable of making their own goddamn choices and taking care of themselves. They see them as objects to be owned, territory to be defended and that is NOT ROMANTIC. ITS DUMB AS SHIT.
It’s not consent if ‘she didn’t know she wanted it’ until you shoved your tongue down her throat. If she said no the first time that Is NOT A SIGN TO KEEP GOING. THATS CREEPY AS FUCK. FUCK YOU.
|Why are you so angry about JLaw's nudes being leaked? I thought you didn't like her.|
- i am angry because this is just another example of women being shamed for taking nudes instead of the douchebag who spreads them being shamed for violating someone’s privacy like that
- i am angry because nobody deserves this, regardless of how i feel about their personality
- i am angry because this is pure misogyny and shows how women aren’t respected in our culture
- i am angry because she did not consent to having those pics posted everywhere but they still were
- i am angry because on the VERY RARE occasion this happens to a male celeb he is not shamed but rather the perpetrator is and it’s forgotten quickly whereas this will haunt jennifer for years and years to come
- i am angry because this was a sex crime and people are treating it like a joke
- i am angry because she is being exploited/objectified and some gross dudebros are probably jacking off to those pics
- i am angry because people are CONGRATULATING the fucker who did such an atrocious thing to her instead of being appalled
listen i may not like her personally but the fact remains that as a human being she is entitled to body autonomy and to choose who sees her naked body and who doesn’t
Any curse, chain mail, whatever reblog or you’ll ____ post.
Has now been broken.
Enjoy your day/night as a free/safe human being~
bless your soul
you beautiful perfect being
russian literature: a summary
ivan ivanovich ivanov is an upper middle class student who is madly in love with maria petrovna petrova! BUT maria petrovna petrova loves dmitri dmitrivich dmitrov who is a nihilist upper middle class student!
ivan ivanovich ivanov goes through a long soul searching journey before realizing all life is petty and meaningless and eventually dying alone and unloved of tuberculosis while dmitri dmitrivich dmitrov marries maria petrovna petrova
- Ferguson protestors plan to halt highway traffic on Labor Day (x)
- At least 6 other Ferguson officers have been named in lawsuits alleging the use of excessive force
- Why taxpayers will get stuck with the bill for the Ferguson lawsuit
- Ferguson isn’t about black rage against cops. It’s white rage against progress.
- Between the world and Ferguson
- Teaching and talking about police violence
there’s an armored convoy about tossing tear gas now so much for that fucking “resolution” earlier today
don’t let this shit die. we still don’t have justice and even at that police CONTINUE to oppress the people so quit it and start paying attention again. open your eyes.
every 1st september we joke about getting ready for hogwarts to cover up the very real and very very deep scars of never getting our letters
OKAY, LET’S TALK ABOUT ROBERT SMALLS (BECAUSE HE HAS A NAME, THANK YOU VERY MUCH).
Robert Smalls was born into slavery in 1839 and at the age of 12 his owner leased him out in Charleston, South Carolina. He gravitated towards working at the docks and on boats and eventually became the equivalent of a pilot, and in late 1861 he found himself assigned to a military transport boat named the CSS Planter.
On May 12, 1862, the white officers decided to spend the night on land. Smalls rounded up the enslaved crew and they hatched a plan, and once the officers were long gone they made a run for it, only stopping to pick up their families (who they notified) along the way. Smalls, disguised as the captain, steered the boat past Confederate forts (including Ft. Sumter) and over to the Union blockade, raising a white sheet his wife took from her job as a hotel maid as a flag of truce. The CSS Planter had a highly valuable code book and all manner of explosives on board.
Smalls ended up serving in the Union Navy and rose to the rank of captain there. He was also one of a number of individuals who talked to Abraham Lincoln about the possibility of African-American soldiers fighting for the Union, which became a reality.
After the war, Smalls bought his owner’s old plantation in Beaufort and even allowed the owner’s sickly wife to move back in until her death. He eventually served in the South Carolina House of Representatives (1865-1870), the South Carolina Senate (1871-1874), and the United States House of Representatives (1875-1879) and represented South Carolina’s 5th District from 1882-1883 and the 7th District from 1884-1887. He and other black politicians also fought against an amendment designed to disenfranchise black voters in 1895, but it unfortunately passed.
Smalls ended his public life by serving as U.S. Collector of Customs in Beaufort from 1889-1911. He died in 1915 at the age of 75.
And now you know Robert Smalls.
ROBERT SMALLS IS THE MAN.
i have a special folder for photos of small dogs snoozing on large sleeping places
feeling your computer getting slower though the years is one of the most heartbreaking things ever
WHY AM I LAUGHING SO HARD WHY IS MY SENSE OF HUMOR THIS TERRIBLE
sam introducing himself like, hi im the falcon and this is my loyal sidekick captain america u prob havent heard of him it’s ok